Customer Service Manager
Voor een internationale organisatie zijn wij op zoek naar een enthousiaste Customer Service Manager M/V
Main Responsibilities / Tasks:
• Primarily aligned with customer service and the related administrative support function but can expand to broader customer related tasks at the discretion of management based on MRO campus need.
• The CS Manager reports to the General Manager, is member of the MT and has supervision over 6 Customer Account Representatives (CAR’s).
• Develop and maintain relationships with key customers to ensure business meets the customer's requirements (includes AOG Support).
• Assist in preparation of quotes and tenders to standard required by customer in order to secure profitable new business in accordance with Sales/Business plan.
• Support his/her employees’ development through performance and carrier management systems; including objective setting; performance reviews and personal coaching.
• Represent the department in broader discussions on process or functional improvements.
• Actively participate in the Global WWR CS manager’s community; driving improvements on Corporate level and implementing Corporate method’s and methodologies.
• Responsible for planning, coordinating and managing the Customer Service activities and lead his/her team to provide customer support by:
o Completing quote submission, status reports and addressing customer needs.
o Provide support by liaising with management, operations, materials/logistics and finance to support delivery to the customer within contract terms.
o Work with the management team to develop, communicate and achieve tactical and strategic goals.
o Perform data analysis and reporting on customer specific metrics; develop systems and processes which establish and maximizes customer satisfaction.
o Work with all levels of management, personnel and customers.
• Relevant Bachelor (HBO) or Master (University) degree.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a comparable job.
• Strong customer focus
• Preferably background in aerospace
• Strong affinity with administrative processes and accuracy
(SAP knowledge preferred)
• Ability to establish credibility with business counterparts
• Fluent in English and Dutch
Wij bieden een afwisselende functie met een goed arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket.
Deze vacature is in behandeling bij Kim Feij, bereikbaar via telefoonnummer 0031 43 325 65 30 of 0031 6 223 85 787.